Sourcewell is a national cooperative government partner that focuses on your success by giving you a less complicated way to purchase what you need. By handling the competitive bid process for you, Sourcewell helps you satisfy local bid requirements quickly and effectively. Membership is available to all government entities; public and private K-12 schools, colleges, and universities; and nonprofit organizations. There is no cost, no obligation, and no liability.
Products and Services
Through a highly competitive bid process, RadioMobile has been awarded the contract for Public Safety Communications Technology and Hardware Solutions. The contract includes discounted pricing for:
Fire or EMS station alerting or paging systems
Connectivity and interoperability devices, hardware, and communications systems equipment such as:
Land Mobile Radio (LMR) data communications
Satellite communication equipment
Portable and deployable wireless hubs
Mesh data networks
4G/5G LTE Routers
High Power User Equipment (HPUE) for LTE
Ruggedized mobile data computers
Integrated mobile response software
Installation, training, maintenance, integration, support, and customization services
- Sourcewell participating entities receive the best pricing available on the market
- Leverages the purchasing power of 60,000 members
- Speeds up the procurement process
- Select from nationally acclaimed companies under contract
- Servicing its members for over 40 years
- Membership is FREE and easy with no obligation
- One-stop shop for hardware, software and integration of fire & EMS technology.
- The ability to integrate with legacy and other 3rd party proprietary systems
- Both Commercial-Off-The-Shelf or customizable so you don’t have to modify your SOPs to fit the technology.
- Lower upfront cost and faster deployment via IQ Flex subscription cloud service.