RadioMobile’s IQ OTA is a hosted service that delivers software and data file updates “over-the-air” via multiple IP networks simultaneously. IQ OTA ensures that fire and EMS responders have access to the most current software and accurate data files when responding to an incident. And, because these updates are provided “over-the-air”, IQ OTA eliminates the need to deploy personnel or remove vehicles from service when performing updates, saving time and resources while improving the effectiveness of emergency response.
IQ OTA integrates seamlessly with RadioMobile’s ruggedized, in-vehicle mobile data computers (MDCs) and IQ Mobile Software for MDCs to create a complete mobile data communication solution for fire and EMS agencies.
- Faster response – Eliminate the need to remove vehicles from service in order to perform updates. More vehicles in service equals faster response and improved service to your community.
- Greater preparedness – Mobile responders gain access to the most current and accurate data files such as maps and pre-plans, so they arrive at the incident fully prepared.
- Faster updates – Deliver critical software and data file updates to multiple vehicles and locations simultaneously.
- Lower cost – Save money by reducing the personnel needed to perform updates so they can be utilized elsewhere. Also, since IQ OTA is a hosted service, there’s no need to purchase or maintain costly servers.
- Access to the latest features and enhancements – Keep your IQ Mobile Software current with the newest features, enhancements, and security updates automatically.
– Scott England, Telecommunication Engineer at Los Angeles County Fire Department
IQ OTA can deliver large amounts of information to hundreds of devices (MDCs) deployed across a broad geography with integrity, security, and efficiency over unreliable and even intermittent networks. Here are just a few of the key features:
- Peer-to-peer file sharing – Move files efficiently not only from the origin server to multiple MDCs but also among the MDCs to utilize the overall network without overburdening the file server and its network connection.
- Synchronization – Synchronize data files and software across the vehicle fleet or a group of vehicles assigned to a specific incident.
- Control – Deploy updates across all MDCs in a scheduled and controlled manner.
- Convenience – Convenient and timely deployment of IQ Mobile new features and security enhancements.
- Confidence – The system reports on success, flags failures, and retries, for example, if vehicle was offline for a while.
- Centralized reporting – Collect data from each vehicle, such as reports, transaction logs for data analysis, and error logs for potential troubleshooting.
- Flexible – Schedule file distribution jobs, target groups and job types based on battalion, region, or device type, for example.
- Optional third-party software updates – Deliver updates to other software applications that reside on RadioMobile MDCs. Additional charges may apply.
IQ MOBILE FOR MOBILE DATA COMPUTERS (WINDOWS)
IQ Mobile Software integrates seamlessly with RadioMobile’s ruggedized, in-vehicle mobile data computers (MDC), so supervisors and responders know the exact location and status of emergency apparatus and personnel at all times. The IQ Mobile application can be deployed on 3rd party MDCs.
- 2-way communication with CAD
- Text-to-voice navigation
- Real-time status updates
- Automatic vehicle location
- Custom map layers
- Pre-plan display
- Instantaneous mobile messaging
- Multi-network connectivity management
- Locally stored data
MOBILE DATA COMPUTERS
IQ FSAS seamlessly integrates with RadioMobile’s ruggedized, in-vehicle mobile data computers, so supervisors and responders know the exact location and status of emergency apparatus and personnel at all times.
Touch screen interface for ease-of-use
Resistant to wear and tear during the toughest of conditions, making it ideal for in-vehicle use
Powerful i5 processor with 16GB of RAM and 1 TB solid state drive for operational efficiency
High bright multi-touch screen display for clarity and accuracy even in daylight
12 programmable, LED backlit function buttons to emulate
Fanless with no moving parts
Flush mountable in any vehicle hassle-free with a VESA 75 mounting pattern
Ethernet, WiFi, USB and Bluetooth connectivity
HDMI output for optional secondary screen
Mapping capabilities and GIS integration